Looking for a great day out and about? Visit Hellendoorn Adventure Park, a theme park in the village of Hellendoorn with fun and exciting attractions on offer. It is located in the forests of the Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park, just a 20-minute drive from Buitenplaats Holten. The amusement park consists of over 30 attractions and a water slide park. In addition, you can enjoy a variety of spectacular shows and of course there are also plenty of refreshment stops available.
The park guarantees fun for young and old! There is even a special area called "Dreumesland", offering attractions especially for toddlers.
Good to know:
• Entrance fee = € 24.50 per person.
• Online ticket = from € 15.50 p.p.
• Water slide park = € 3.50 per person.
• Entrance after 3 pm = 50% discount on the admission price.
• Children under two and children visiting on birthdays up to 12 years old get free entry.
• Wheelchair users receive a € 4 discount on the admission price.
• Parking costs € 7 per car.
• Dogs are allowed to enter at a cost of € 1 per dog.
• Please note: this information may need updating. By clicking here you will be referred to up-to-date information from Hellendoorn Adventure Park (in Dutch).
Holiday park near Hellendoorn
Tip: combine a day out at Hellendoorn Adventure Park with a holiday or weekend away. At our Holiday Park near Hellendoorn, we have luxury holiday homes where you can relax after an active day in the adventure park. Moreover, we are situated on Holterberg Hill which offers two nice play forests for the children: Daantje Das Play Forest & the Sallandse Heuvelrug Play Forest. We also have a heated outdoor swimming pool at the park and there are many child-friendly towns and villages in the area, such as Rijssen, Holten and Deventer.